When: Saturday, July 13, 2019 at 7:30 am
Where: Wailuku Municipal Parking Lot off Vineyard Street
10K Course: Starting at the Wailuku Municipal parking lot, runners follow Vineyard Street to Main Street up to the scenic Iao Valley State Park. After the turn around, enjoy a rolling downhill back to Wailuku. Click here to view the route on Garmin Connect.
5K Course: Starting at the Wailuku Municipal parking lot, runners follow Vineyard Street to Main Street up to the half way point which will be marked with a 5K Turn Around Sign. After the turn around, enjoy a downhill back to Wailuku
Aid Stations: 10K - 2 water stations on the course and 1 water station for the 5k runners.
10k Race Fees
VIRR Members - $30
Non Members - $40
Registration at packet pick-up and on race day is $45 for the 10k
5k Race Fees
VIRR Members - $25
Non Members - $35
Registration at packet pick-up and on race day is $40 for the 5k
- Light food and refreshments available to all participants at the finish
- Award Ceremony:
- Top 3 male and female overall
- 10k and 5k Awards, first, second, and third place by age groups (19 and under, 20–29, 30–39, 40–49, 50–59, 60–69, 70+)
No pets or strollers on the course.
Interested in Volunteering?
- Volunteers needed for aid stations, registration, and course marshaling
- Volunteers receive volunteer t-shirt, in addition to race food and refreshments
- For more information or to volunteer, contact Jim Lynch
For more information on the race or to volunteer, please contact Jim Lynch
Thank you to our sponsors!