When: Saturday, July 13, 2019 at 7:30 am
Where is the Start Line: Wailuku Municipal Parking Lot off Vineyard Street
Starting at the Wailuku Municipal parking lot, runners follow Vineyard Street to Main Street up to the scenic Iao Valley State Park. After the turn around, enjoy a rolling downhill back to Wailuku. Click here to view the route on Garmin Connect.
Starting at the Wailuku Municipal parking lot, runners follow Vineyard Street to Main Street up to the half way point which will be marked with a 5K Turn Around Sign. After the turn around, enjoy a downhill back to Wailuku
Aid Stations: 10K - 2 water stations on the course and 1 water station for the 5k runners.
VIRR Members - $35
Non Members - $45
Registration fee at packet pick-up and on race day is $50
VIRR Members - $25
Non Members - $35
Registration fee at packet pick-up and on race day is $40
- Light food and refreshments available to all participants at the finish
- Award Ceremony:
- Top 3 male and female overall awards
- 10k and 5k Awards, first, second, and third place by age groups (19 and under, 20–29, 30–39, 40–49, 50–59, 60–69, 70+)
No pets or strollers on the course. (The course is ran on the shoulder of the road.)
Interested in Volunteering?
- Volunteers needed for aid stations, registration, and course marshaling
- Volunteers receive volunteer t-shirt, in addition to race food and refreshments
- For more information or to volunteer, contact Jim Lynch
Sponsored by Valley Isle Road Runners
Valley Isle Road Runners (VIRR) is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization that has been a part of the Maui community since 1970. We support fitness and fun through running for all ages through our various events including the Maui Marathon, Hana Relay, Run to the Sun, and Youth Cross-Country Program.
Not a VIRR Member? Sign-up today and see all the benefits you gets. Did we mention that active members get free entry into two races each year? And the secret discounts to other races on the island? Sign up to find out!